The East Mount Airy Neighbors Association (EMAN) is a community organization committed to:
- Cooperating with local organizations, individuals and businesses located in, or having an interest in, the community of East Mount Airy
- Facilitating whenever problems arise in the area, seeking solutions that will be of greatest mutual benefit
- Promoting projects and public improvements that encourage positive growth and development in the community, and make it a better place in which to live
- Encouraging and supporting legislation that will accomplish the above objectives
- Providing a means of friendly communication, mutual understanding, information and education to bring about the above objectives.
The neighborhood of East Mount Airy is defined by these borders and surrounding neighborhoods:
Germantown Avenue on the West (West Mount Airy)
Stenton Avenue to the East (Cedarbrook)
Cresheim Valley Drive to the North (Chestnut Hill)
Washington Lane to the South (Germantown)
InformationEast Mount Airy Neighbors
7301 Germantown Avenue
(at the Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia)
Philadelphia, PA, 19119
The next EMAN Board/Community meeting is scheduled to be held on Monday, September 12th. The location of this meeting will be announced later in the summer.
If you need to contact EMAN, we check email@example.com regularly.
EMAN's MEMBERSHIP CAMPAIGN IS CONTINUING. PLEASE JOIN US!
Latest News & Upcoming Events
Happy Summer from East Mt. Airy Neighbors!
EMAN's Annual Meeting/Elections will take place on Monday evening, June 13th at 7:00 PM, in Hagan Amphitheater on the campus of the Lutheran Theologic ...
EMAN works throughout the year to preserve and enhance the quality of life in the neighborhood. We hope you will join us if you are not already a memb ...
The Memorial Day holiday marks our unofficial start of Summer, and (in addition to heat & humidity) brings activities (& a few problems) to the neighb ...
A decision was made today (Friday) that MAD will be held Saturday, May 7th as scheduled.
Bring food to grill or a picnic lunch, & enjoy lots of free family activities. Music, games, a moon bounce, & more. Call 215-247-7500 ext.0 fo ...
View all Events