The East Mount Airy Neighbors Association (EMAN) is a community organization committed to:
- Cooperating with local organizations, individuals and businesses located in, or having an interest in, the community of East Mount Airy
- Facilitating whenever problems arise in the area, seeking solutions that will be of greatest mutual benefit
- Promoting projects and public improvements that encourage positive growth and development in the community, and make it a better place in which to live
- Encouraging and supporting legislation that will accomplish the above objectives
- Providing a means of friendly communication, mutual understanding, information and education to bring about the above objectives.
The neighborhood of East Mount Airy is defined by these borders and surrounding neighborhoods:
Germantown Avenue on the West (West Mount Airy)
Stenton Avenue to the East (Cedarbrook)
Cresheim Valley Drive to the North (Chestnut Hill)
Washington Lane to the South (Germantown)
InformationEast Mount Airy Neighbors
7301 Germantown Avenue
(at the Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia)
Philadelphia, PA, 19119
The next regular EMAN Community/Board Meeting will take place on Monday evening, December 5th, at 7:30 PM. We have a new location: The Mt. Airy Works/Immigrant Innovation Hub building, at 6700 Germantown Ave. (That's at the corner of Westview, & is across the Avenue from the SEPTA depot.)
If you need to contact EMAN, we check firstname.lastname@example.org regularly.
EMAN's MEMBERSHIP CAMPAIGN IS CONTINUING. PLEASE JOIN US!
Latest News & Upcoming Events
Happy November from East Mt. Airy Neighbors!
EMAN works throughout the year to preserve and enhance the quality of life in the neighborhood. We hope you will join us if you are not already a memb ...
Special Events: Paws on the Pavement, October 30th; A Toast to Mt. Airy, November 5th
Happy October from East Mt. Airy Neighbors! School's been back in session for a few weeks, the weather's feeling Fall-ish, and neighborhood activities ...
We tend to associate the start of school with the weather cooling off, but that's certainly not the case this year. A warm Fall is predicted, followed ...
Rake or sweep leaves to the street by 7 AM, so they can be collected & composted by the City. More info: www.philadelphiastreets.com
Rake or sweep leaves to the street so they can be collected &composted by the City. Details at: www.philadelphiastreets.com
View all Events